Jeep safari in Corbett
Jeep Safari in Corbett Tiger Reserve
The facility of jeep safari is available in Corbett National Park in the specially designated tourist zones. We conduct Jeep safari in open jeep (4X4) through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can spot some of the charismatic species of Corbett including tigers, leopards and herds of elephants.
The park is divided into five ecotourism zones for the ease of tourists for Jeep Safari.
The Dhikala Safari zone remains open from 15th of November every year, Durga Devi and Bijrani Zone from 15th of October where as Jhirna and Dhela remains open through the year . The safari is regulated by the Corbett Tiger Reserve administration and we employ trained professionals to conduct the tour. The safaris are a great source of entertainment and knowledge and they help us learn about the different animals, their behavior and habitats.
The visitors are advised to book their visits (safari and accommodation) in advance. Indian nationals can get the booking 45 days advance to the date of actual visit while foreign nationals can get the same 90 days before their expected date of visit.
Points to Consider before Booking Safari:
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Visitors are also requested to carry valid ID proof along with them at the time of safari.
- Private vehicles are not allowed entry for tourism purposes and visitors use specially designed vehicles registered with CTR for their visits. Day visits to the Dhikala ecotourism Zone are only permitted by specially conducted buses.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facility is provided.